Thursday, July 17, 2014

Funny Quotes On Partnerships

friend in need is a friend indeed. What do you think
Friend in need is a friend indeed. What do you think

My life, my choices, my mistakes, my lessons, not your business
My life, my choices, my mistakes, my lessons, not your business

Permalink Comments Off
Permalink Comments Off

quoteoftheday #quotes #funny #humor #comedy #haha #lol #hilarious # ...
Quoteoftheday #quotes #funny #humor #comedy #haha #lol #hilarious # ...

most inspiring quotes foron curing cancer inspirational quotes ...
Most inspiring quotes foron curing cancer inspirational quotes ...

The act of reading is a partnership. The author builds a house, but ...
The act of reading is a partnership. The author builds a house, but ...

Permalink Comments Off

funny quotes on partnerships